All Things Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Things Fiction

Everything from Fan Fiction, Fan Art and Original art work

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Half an idea for a new fic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EmmieVengeance
Admin
EmmieVengeance

Half an idea for a new fic Empty
PostSubject: Half an idea for a new fic   Half an idea for a new fic Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:59 am

Its kinda hard to explain. I got the idea driving home today. Now Im not up on my whole Killjoy terminology so help me out a little.

Guy, lets call him Gerard. Life long friends with...lets call her Jessie, and with...lets call him Charlie (These are NOT Killjoy names, I know) so, for example...the video to sing happens and everyone thinks Gerard is dead. He's not seen Jessie for phft, 10 years, he's no idea where she is. And now Charlie is one of the bad guys.

Unknown to Gerard, Jessie is alive ad doing very well. She hears he's gonna get himself in a little bother and decides to bail his ass out. But is fronted by Charlie, who, at one point was her one & only...until something (I don't know yet) made him a bad guy.

Does Jessie try to save Gerard or Charlie...or does she get killed herself?

What do you think? All my ideas start off half cooked like this? If you wanna help. Co-write. Im good with that! Smile x
Back to top Go down
http://allthingsfiction.createfreeforum.net
Jilly

Half an idea for a new fic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half an idea for a new fic   Half an idea for a new fic Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:00 pm

that's a cool Idea Em you know I'd read that I always read your fics. cowritting could be fun but I'm shit at writting compared to you
Back to top Go down

Half an idea for a new fic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Things Fiction :: Helps & Tips :: Fan Works-
Jump to: